Here at Chem.Info, we come across a lot of chemical-related conspiracies. We've selected five that are as interesting as they are controversial.
(Double-click the video for more information or to view subsequent episodes.)
1. Chemtrails: Some believe that chemicals sprayed from planes being used by government agencies for weather modification and geoengineering experiments.
2. Flouride: Journalist Christopher Bryson belives that flouride is a protected pollutant, pushed onto the public by various flouride-related industries.
3. Aspartame: The artificial sweetener is blamed by some for the increase in brain tumors and neurological disorders.
4. Monsanto: The world's largest genetically engineered seed company is the subject of numerous conspiracies, one of which suggests that the FDA is allowing Monsanto to sell unsafe foods.
5. Food Irradiation: Alex Jones supports almost every conspiracy ever conceived. Here, amongst the ranting, he appears to believe that food irradiation is used by eugenicists to remove nutritional value from our food.
Having trouble viewing this video? Try downloading the latest version of Flash or contact your IT department.
If you have a video that you think we should run, send a link to email@example.com.