Fast Handheld Barcode Terminal
Wed, 06/09/2010 - 12:50pm
DENSO ADC recently announced the latest version of its BHT-700 series of 1-D and 2-D wireless handheld barcode terminals. The 1-D barcode scanner terminal is a mobile computer that features:
- Windows Mobile 6.1 operating system, whose smart-device capabilities allow the unit to be used in a wide variety of mobile-application areas.
- 624 MHz processor and 128 MB of RAM.
- Bluetooth and high-security WLAN (802.11a/b/g) wireless coverage.
- Up to 12 hours of continuous wireless communication from a single battery.
- Advanced image-scanning software that ensures reliable reading of high-density or poorly printed barcodes.
- Large depth of field and rapid-response scanning, which improves operator accuracy.
- Drop-resistant magnesium-alloy frame, which has been tested to survive a five-foot drop.
- 3.5-inch QVGA color LCD touch screen and high-speed display graphics.