Multichannel Temperature Data Logger
The new TandD Multichannel Recorder MCR-4TC is a 4-Channel battery operated temperature data logger. It runs on two AA alkaline batteries and supports thermocouple types K, J, T, S, and R. Up to 4 units can be coupled together, making it possible to simultaneously measure and record up to 16 channels. Besides using a USB connection to directly access recorded data via a PC, it is possible to save the data into an SD card and then transfer it to a PC. Data can also be viewed and checked on the handy LCD display.
- Capable of 4-channel measurements and recording with a single unit
- Simultaneous measurement and recording for up to 4 units (16 channels) by coupling units.
- Runs on 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Supports a Variety of Thermocouples (Types K, J, T, S, R)
- Wide Measurement Range: -270 °C to 1760 °C (Operates in °C or °F)
- A large-capacity internal memory and an auto data export to SD card feature allow long-period recording
- Coupling of MCR-4TC and MCR-4V for simultaneous recording is possible. (Up to 4 units)
- Electrical Isolation between Channels