Corrosion Protection Powders
AGC Chemicals Americas Inc. announces that its Fluon® ETFE powders are ideal for seamless rotolining of industrial equipment used in chemical processing applications in the food, petroleum and potable water/wastewater industries. Rotolining vessels with ETFE is superior to traditional sheet lining methods because the free-flowing ETFE powder naturally conforms to interiors and does not typically require welding and sealing.
Fluon ETFE is a melt-processable copolymer of tetrafluoroethylene and ethylene. Fluon ETFE powders possess outstanding physical toughness and high resistance to heat and chemical attack.
Fluon ETFE powders feature:
- Excellent bonding to metal
- Seamless interior lining of intricate and complex objects with a uniform desired thickness
- Ability to conform to the interior of virtually any size and shape vessel
- Allows for post machining of critical surfaces
- Lining thickness up to 0.250”
- A mold-free process for reduced mold and tooling costs
AGC Chemicals Americas Inc.