Type E Bearings
EDT Corp has added Type E bearings to its Solution® line of severe service bearings. Type E Solution® bearings have high load capacity and the same dimensional footprint of industry-standard Type E tapered roller bearings along with the advantages of being fully non-corrosive and completely grease-less.
- Bearings are constructed with a 304 stainless housing, a Poly-Sphere® plane bearing that is made from a high performance polymer, plus a 316 stainless locking sleeve
- Work without rolling elements, so grease is unnecessary and seals are eliminated
- Design also makes it possible to offer completely split inserts in addition to split housings
- Available in one-piece or split styles of pillow blocks, four bolts and piloted housings for shaft sizes from 1-3/16" to 5"
- Split units are drop-in replacements for popular RPB, RFB and RFP spherical roller bearings with the added options of split bearings and split sleeves