Applied Robotics Inc. introduced its new tool changer in the Sigma line of Tool Changers, the Sigma NextGen™, designed to keep pace with the development of higher dynamic robots and the need to address an increased payload range, up to 1500kg with the Sigma NextGen™ 200 (6).
- Has driver/cam geometry to provide increased moment and acceleration capabilities to handle high dynamic robots
- Design ensures robust coupling under the most extreme load conditions
- Tool changer maintains safety with a coupled mechanism during loss of compressed air
- Supports a wide variety of servo tools and bus communications including the new Sigma SmartComm™ Communications Module which features Diagnostics via a webpage
- Ability to schedule maintenance and run various reports