Temperature Data Loggers
TandD Corp. has introduced two new Temperature Data Loggers. The TR-701 comes in two versions: the TR-701NW with integrated Ethernet and the TR-701AW with Wireless integrated 802.11b/g Wi-Fi. The new units will automatically “push” current readings and recorded data via ftp to a server of the customer’s choosing or via email at a set interval or fixed time of day.
- 700W Series has an internal web server for directly viewing current readings
- Fully compatible with the TandD free cloud based WebStorage Service
- Utilize the RTR-500 Series data file format for seamless integration with TandD’s wireless networks
- Incorporate an email client for directly sending warning emails, without the need for a PC
- Has a contact closure for triggering an external device in the event of an alarm condition
- Both of these units have a Temperature Range of -40° to +110° C and can be expanded with an optional sensor with a range from -60° to +155° C