Hopper with Explosion Protection Design
Designed specifically for handling bulk materials known to generate combustible dust, National Bulk Equipment, Inc.'s agitator hopper is constructed with explosion protection and control features, including: an explosion venting system, calculated on a Kst value of 170 and Pmax of 9.5, to direct and release overpressure to prepared areas.
- Hopper construction includes reinforced walls and a reinforced cover
- Rated for 4.5 PSI internal pressure
- 100 cubic foot capacity hopper provides thorough material conditioning using dual, counter-rotating agitator shafts, each with a proprietary blade design that directs material toward the center discharge
- Hermetically sealed load cells
- Integrated to the system’s automation controls
- Signal the unit to supply prepared material to downstream processes on a loss-in-weight basis