Dual Rate Syringe Pump System
KD Scientific's Legato 110 Dual Rate Syringe Pump System (Legato 110 DRS) offers researchers complete flexibility to start two pumps simultaneously for delivery of two independent flow rates. The pumps are synchronized through a special input/output cable included with the system.
- Complete with two programmable infuse/withdraw syringe pumps along with an input/output communications cable to synchronously operate the pumps
- Allows the user to easily configure two different pumps with independent flow rates using the built in multistep programming and input/output signal communication
- All control is set through the innovative Legato touch screen user interface
- No external programming or computer is required
- Both syringe pumps in the system have a wide flow rate range from 1.28 pl/min to 88.28 ml/min.
- Each pump can be individually set for whatever the experiment requires
- Syringes from 0.5 ul to 60 ml can be used
- Accuracy of +/-0.5% and a reproducibility of +/- 0.05%