Compact Industrial Robot Controller
DENSO has introduced a compact industrial robot controller in the 3-kW output class. The new DENSO RC8 controller is 60 percent smaller and 45 percent lighter than the company’s previous model. It has a footprint of only 12 x 18 inches and a height of only 3.75 inches, saving valuable factory floor space and facilitating integration.
- Powerful, high-speed RC8 controller can communicate with over 100 different types of devices using DENSO’s ORiN™ open-resource interface networking system
- Wide range of communications interfaces includes 100 Base-T Ethernet, mini/hand I/O, RS-232C and USB as standard, plus CC-Link, DeviceNet, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, parallel discrete I/O, Profibus and Profinet as optional
- Microsoft Windows-based graphical user interface reduces robot setup time
- ISO and UL safety compliance allows global deployment
- Optional accessories include a teaching pendant with a large, 7.5-inch color touchscreen, a mini pendant with a 128 x 64 pixel LCD display, up to two additional axes and conveyor tracking. DENSO’s Wincaps III™ 3-D simulation software allows offline programming and remote monitoring of robot operation