Automated Material Conveying System
Designed specifically for fully automated handling and processing of highly abrasive, non free-flowing metal flake material, this National Bulk Equipment, Inc., self-contained bulk material conveying system ensures reliable, repeatable material supply to integrated feeders that meter material for introduction to an inline briquetter.
- Processed briquettes are conveyed downstream for reclamation
- Material supply hoppers with live-bottom, variable frequency drive discharge-metering conveyors transfer material to inclined, cleated, belt conveyors
- Downstream sensors monitor material supply requirements and automatically call to discharge-metering conveyors for material as process rates dictate
- Integrated material feeders receive and prepare material for metered discharge to the briquetter
- NBE Integrated automation centralizes all drive controlling, material feed sensing, material routing, and control layer monitoring and reporting to a single, UL listed HMI, designed and built by NBE