Process or analytical instrumentation engineers looking for a flow verification solution for their process analyzer sampling systems, and specifically when it is part of a safety instrumented system (SIS) process will be interested to learn that the Model FS10A Analyzer Flow Switch/Monitor from Fluid Components International (FCI) meets the requirements for Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 2 compliant service.
- SIL 2 compliance rating for the FS10A Analyzer Flow Switch/Monitor has been documented in a failure analysis report with FMEDA techniques by the accredited certification body exida
- Classified as a Type B subsystem in accordance to IEC 61508-1 with a hardware failure tolerance of 0
- Average probability of failure on demand (PFD) and safe failure fraction (SFF) meets the requirements for SIL 2 compliance set forth in the standards
- Represents the best-in-class, solution for continuously verifying flows within liquid or gas process analyzer sampling systems
- Small, lightweight instrument featuring superior low flow sensitivity, a relay alarm trip point, an analog output and an RS232 interface
- Ensures continuous reliability and requires virtually no maintenance, featuring a precision flow sensor element with no moving parts to foul, clog or maintain