Designed specifically for pneumatic conveying of dense materials, such as fine powders used in chemical and pharmaceutical processing, food and bakery processing, plastics, and milling, the Aero-Flow™ Series of rotary feeders from ACS Valves provides highly efficient, air-assisted, material introduction to pneumatic conveying systems.
- Uses a proprietary, dual-induction endplate design to introduce pressurized air from both endplates into the rotor pockets carrying process material
- High bulk density material, when mixed with air, is more effectively released from the rotor pockets
- More efficiently introduced to the pneumatically conveyed material flow
- Dual-induction design speeds the material fluidization process, improves material consistency, and optimizes feeder energy consumption when compared to conventional, single-induction feeder designs
- Feeder housings are available in cast iron, and 304 or 316 stainless steel; in either 17-1/2 inch or 21-1/8 inch heights