Hydrogen Fueled CHP Cogeneration Systems
2G CENERGY began production of dedicated hydrogen fueled CHP (combined heat and power) cogeneration systems with 6- and 12-cylinder engines. These CHP systems are specially prepared to burn hydrogen as a fuel, but are based on the same modular engine series that powers many 2G CHP products fueled by natural gas, biogas, or other specialty gases.
- Optimize this engine for hydrogen fuel to achieve maximum efficiency and robust durability
- IL6 and V12 hydrogen-fueled engines are powering 2G’s agenitor® 306 and 312 CHP systems, which have many advantages when utilized for CHP such as high efficiency (up to 41%)
- Near zero emissions of regulated pollutants and greenhouse gases (CO2)
- NOx emissions are also reduced by more than 75%
- Fluctuating hydrogen fuel produced by electrolysis is captured by a unique patented technology for storing hydrogen in solid form (metal hydrides) at low pressure