American Sensor Technologies, Inc. (AST) offers its pressure transmitters with high pressure process connections using 316L stainless steel to enable users to integrate products that require liquid or gas compatible with 316L stainless steel, such as hydrogen, natural gas or water.
- Two new options — a 1/4" female NPT and F250C female — are available on all AST Explosion Proof Transmitters
- Can also be ordered on the AST20HA Precision Pressure Transducer or AST20SW Solid State pressure Switch
- Pressure transmitters operate up to 15,000 psi for hydrogen service
- Employs one-piece thick diaphragm 316L diaphragms, free on internal O-rings, welds or fill fluids to solve the problem of hydrogen permeation
- High pressure process connections for these pressure transmitters extend the use of AST pressure transmitters to new hydrogen applications