Thu, 07/11/2013 - 9:00am
Clariant’s grease-resistant additive is an eco-friendly solution for protective food papers and board that functions without releasing impurities into the packaging like similar fluorine technologies.
- Effective for hand-held, ready-to-eat foods such as burgers, pizza, pastries and confectionary
- Penetrates into the paper or board and attaches to each fiber, creating a surface that protects hands and clothing from grease
- A safer, more eco-friendly replacement for traditional plastics and paper-plastic combinations
- Easy to process in a mill, generating hardly any foam during paper production
- Does not affect either the adhesive or printing properties of the paper