OCTAL’s direct-to-sheet process streamlines manufacturing for DPET™ sheet making traceability documentation straightforward for thermoformers by eliminating five stages of the conventional sheet production process and reducing exposure to the atmosphere.
- Provides a complete picture of material origin
- Offers concise information on how material is stored, conveyed, dried, blended and processed
- Provides the date of completion, the conditions and the machinery used for every batch of PET sheet
- Information provided complies with each certification standard by which the company adheres to, such as ISO or BRC.
- Eliminates five stages of the conventional sheet production process: pelletizer, SSP, compactor, dryer and extruder