Bronze Safety Relief Valve
Mon, 07/01/2013 - 9:41am
Spirax Sarco has released the SV418 bronze safety relief valve for liquid, steam, air and gas services. Engineered and designed for rugged industrial use, this valve is rated to ASME and National Board Certified standards for Section VIII service.
- ASME Section VIII to 750 psi for liquid, air and gas and 300 PSI for steam
- SV418 is a multiple purpose safety relief valve
- Used where quick accurate reseating and minimal blow-down (or loss of medium) is important and where high capacity is required
- Applications include pumping stations, water-works, compressors, accumulators, receivers, production lines, chillers/coolers, sprinkler systems, piping, tanks and many others
- SV418 is available in sizes from ½" to 3"