Analyzer Flow Switch/Monitor
Process or analytical instrumentation engineers looking for a flow verification solution for their process analyzer sampling systems, and specifically when it is part of a safety instrumented system (SIS) process, will be interested to learn that the Model FS10A analyzer flow switch/monitor from Fluid Components International (FCI) meets the requirements for Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 2 compliant service.
- SIL 2 compliance rating has been documented in a failure analysis report with FMEDA techniques by the accredited certification body exida
- Has been classified as a Type B subsystem in accordance to IEC 61508-1 with a hardware failure tolerance of 0
- Small, lightweight instrument featuring superior low flow sensitivity, a relay alarm trip point, an analog output and an RS232 interface
- Advanced electronics and thermal dispersion flow sensing technology provide an accurate, repeatable and superior overall solution for sampling system flow assurance.
- Ensures continuous reliability and requires virtually no maintenance, featuring a precision flow sensor element with no moving parts to foul, clog or maintain
- No cavities, orifices or dead-legs that can trap fluids and lead to contaminated samples