Analog Laser Sensor
Mon, 06/17/2013 - 7:19am
The new IL Series, from Keyence Corporation of America, represents a significant advancement in laser displacement technology, incorporating performance features typically not found in other systems.
- Compact, triangulation-based laser sensor
- Measurement range reaches a full 11.48 ft (3.5 m) with 3.94 mil (100 µm) repeatability
- Easy-to-use interface offers a simple approach to measuring height, thickness, liquid fill level, roll diameter, part positioning, width, long distance or hot metal part sensing
- Control system includes numerous built-in, application-specific operation modes including thickness and step height
- Most installations to be configured and operational within seconds after powering on the system