5-station Bulk Bag Unloader System
National Bulk Equipment, Inc.'s 5-station, bulk bag unloader system combines high-capacity structural construction with a centralized controls and automation architecture to safely and accurately supply to downstream process operations a total of 12 million pounds/year of five, combustible input ingredients.
- Unloader station is constructed of thick-wall, 6-inch by 4-inch carbon steel structural tubing, and heavy-gauge carbon steel plate to meet, or exceed, ANSI and ASME specifications
- Ensure reliable, low-maintenance operation during virtually continuous-duty operation
- Controls and automation architecture of the 5-station system uses custom PLCs and HMIs engineered, programmed, and built to integrate to the process facility’s central control system
- Five different material types range in bulk density from 150kg/m3 to 630kg/m3
- Each unloader uses two integrated, hydraulic massage paddles with 2,200 pounds of paddle pressure to condition the material and aid material flow
- Combustible materials move from the bulk bag through the NBE E3™ enclosed bag spout interface where migrant material generated during bag unloading is collected and re-introduced to the process flow