Thu, 05/23/2013 - 7:51am
Designed specifically for rugged applications generating harsh or abrasive dusts, the CI Series of rotary valves from ACS Valves provides processing operations continuous performance, reduced maintenance, and optimal energy efficiency.
- Valve housings are cast in North America to ensure superior strength in the composition and solidification of the housing’s metallurgy
- Bearing life and maintenance cycles are extended due to the outboard bearing design
- Easily manages applications with pressure differentials up to 15 PSIG.
- Outboard design also protects the bearings in high temperature applications up to 750ºF
- Removes bearings from the path of damaging and contaminating materials
- 8-vane rotor design improves process energy efficiency by minimizing pressure loss throughout the system
- Simultaneous 2-vane inlet seal and 2-vane outlet seal maintains accurate pressure differentials, reducing compressed air requirements
- Available in cast iron, 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Sizes from 10 inches to 44 inches