NLB Corp. has introduced the MGV24-1200 multi-gun valve that allows two or more high-pressure water jet lances (or other accessories) to be operated from the same 24,000 psi pump unit and can be rebuilt in the field in just five minutes. It can be used with any dump-style lance and the lances can have nozzles of different sizes.
- Valve operates at pressures up to 24,000 psi and flows up to 24 gpm — 12 gpm per operator
- Valve weighs just 33 lbs.
- Allows two operators to independently control the loading and dumping of pressure to their own lances
- Introduces a modular design that accommodates additional bodies to supply more lances
- Features quick-change, stainless steel cartridge for five-minute field repair
- New cam-lock pressure adjuster locks the pressure without tools