Free Chlorine Sensors for Water Treatment and Disinfection
Sensorex’s FCL500 series free chlorine sensors use advanced amperometric measurement technology to provide highly accurate monitoring of free chlorine in process applications. With three models covering the 0-2ppm, 0-5ppm and 0-10ppm ranges, FCL500 sensors can be used in new installations or as a field replacement for existing sensors.
- Used in drinking water disinfection and distribution applications, food and beverage production, cooling water, and other industrial water treatment systems
- Upgraded temperature correction curve for improved performance
- New membrane design features a mesh reinforcement clamp for increased stability and added durability
- 4-20mA isolated signal output is enhanced to eliminate ground loop errors, reduce noise, and block high voltage transient surges
- FCL500 series sensors interface with PLC, SCADA and other process control systems via the 4-20mA output
- Large electrolyte reservoir with an easily replaced membrane cap and solution reduce maintenance intervals and maximize sensor life