Kason Corporation's Vibroscreen® Dewatering-Clarifying Screener with anti-blinding spray-wash system is designed for separating solid materials from liquids at high rates on a batch or continuous basis. The unit contains a 48" (1219 mm) diameter screen in a cylindrical housing supported on a circular base by springs.
- Imbalanced weight gyratory motor affixed to the housing imparts vibration
- This causes solid particles to move across the screen and exit through an upper discharge spout, as liquid flows through screen apertures onto a tapered pan and exits through a lower discharge spout
- Manifold positioned above the screen feeds eight nozzles that spray liquid in wide conical patterns continuously or on a timed cycle
- Functions as a "dewatering screener" when separating a small- to medium-percentage of liquid from a large percentage of solids
- Functions as a "clarifier" when separating a small percentage of solids from a large percentage of liquids