Tue, 05/28/2013 - 9:12am
Benko Products, Inc.'s Sahara batch ovens with roll-in carts maintain superior temperature control and uniformity for drying or curing. The ovens are designed for ease of use and reliable performance in harsh environments.
- Comply with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 86 safety standards for Class A ovens that heat flammable materials
- Electrically heated to maintain 350°F and provide cross-flow air circulation
- Allows the ovens to maintain temperature control and uniformity
- Roll-in carts feature removable and adjustable shelves to support varying loads
- Also features heavy-duty casters and wheel guide tracks for easy maneuvering
- Temperature control is achieved through the ovens’ controls system