Wireless System for Electrical Troubleshooting
Mon, 04/29/2013 - 8:00am
Fluke Corp. has introduced the CNX Wireless System, the first set of tools that wireless connect and send simultaneous readings to a master device up to 20 meters away.
- Customizable tool set allows users to choose the various tools they will need based on their troubleshooting scenario
- CNX system has a CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V multimeter, which displays not only its own readings, but also live readings from up to three other CNX modules
- If a user needs a more complex dataset, they can view live measurements from up to 10 modules on a PC equipped with the CNX PC Adapter
- By leveraging wireless technologies, the CNX system allows users to place modules in hazardous or awkward places while viewing readings from a safe distance
- Technicians can de-energize a panel, connect modules, close and re-energize the panel, and read measurements from outside the arc flash zone