Storage Tank Measurement for Slurries
The Sitrans LR250 radar level transmitter, from The Siemens Industry Automation, features a threaded PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) antenna for liquid and slurry measurement. The antenna opens up new applications in extreme conditions such as liquid and slurry, for this non-contacting level transmitter.
- Antenna measures ranges of up to 20 m (66 ft) due to its compact 25 GHz 2-wire transmitter
- Available with Hart, Profibus PA, or Foundation Fieldbus protocols
- Graphical Quick Start Wizard makes unit operational in minutes
- Infrared handheld programmer supports local programming
- Fully functional diagnostics comply with Namur NE 43
- Achieved a SIL 2 functional safety declaration with Safe Failure Fraction (SFF) of 86 percent, making it suitable for use in Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)