Side Entry Mixers
Philadelphia Mixing Solutions, Ltd. announces the advancements of their leading Cutlass™ side entry mixers to include the BSE-R fixed-angle and the BSE-R swivel models. This development in mixer technology provides benefits for maintenance, reliability, operations, and promotes energy conservation for cost-effectiveness.
- Cutlass BSE-R mixer features an easy-to-remove cartridge-style mechanical seal allowing more room to access and maintain bearings and seals
- Shaft is precision-machined to reduce vibration and to increase bearing life for optimum reliability
- Vibration and temperature sensors can be mounted on pads cast into the housing to monitor the unit while in operation
- Drive is protected by a rigid belt cover with quick release captive fasteners and a polycarbonate viewing window for checking the belt
- Cutlass side-entry mixer teamed with the Lancer™ Advanced Pitch Propeller provides a mixing solution for elimination of basic sediment and water (BS&W) in crude oil tanks, accurate predictability for blending, effective heat transfer and yields energy saving in excess of 30 percent
- Technology focuses on lowering electrical energy consumption, improving tank integrity and oil movement performance in aboveground storage tanks