The relase of Bricsys' BricsCAD V13 for the Linux operating system further extends the BricsCAD software with new 2D features and assembly modeling for the mechanical CAD market. Customers are provided with a single dwg-based CAD platform to take care of all their design needs from simple 2D drafting to advanced 3D direct modeling.
- No need to buy and learn new or companion products
- One unified CAD solution, available for both the Windows and Linux environments
- Assembly Modeling to model complex products
- Kinematic Analysis allows for moving or rotating parts of a model to solve real-time forward and inverse kinematic problems
- A series of new commands, functions, dialogs and features for improved 2D drafting