That’s a (Stretch) Wrap!
Mon, 03/11/2013 - 1:09pm
ITW Muller offers the Octopus ‘S’ series automatic rotary-ring stretch wrapper and the 87M Yellow Jacket orbital stretch-wrap machine. According to the company, these solutions offer:
Octopus ‘S’ Series
- Has been newly designed to feature a load stabilizer, new load lift conveyer and the highly anticipated No Touch No Tail (NT²) seaming device — an effective and efficient alternative to heat seal pads or wipe down systems.
- Comes equipped with the new patented Easy S Film Carriage, which enables simple film loading, maximizes pre-stretch performance and minimizes wear.
- StorFast AS/RS is a cart-based solution offering higher density and throughput than traditional crane-based systems.
87M Yellow Jacket
- Ideal for securing oversized, oddly shaped, palletized loads while the pallet remains on the forklift.
- Demonstrates efficiency, even when wrapping extremely difficult loads.
- Available in manual or semi-automatic.
- Requires a footprint of only about 8 by 9 feet and runs on 110VAC — making it easy to install in most any plant.
- It also wraps a standard pallet size up to a 68-inch diagonal.