Cole-Parmer introduces three new syringe pumps with touchscreen technology, allowing users to quickly recall previous configurations or create new ones. The company says that the three new solutions are characterized by:
Touch-Screen Entry-Level Syringe Pumps
- Cost-effective units that accommodate up to two syringes.
- Offer high-precision fluid dosing with accuracy of ±0.5 percent and reproducibility of ±0.5 percent.
- View all operating parameters on their full-color touchscreen.
Touch-Screen Continuous-Cycle Four-Syringe Pumps
- Hold up to four syringes to cycle continuously back and forth in a push-pull action. As two syringes are infusing, two syringes are simultaneously withdrawing at the same rate.
- At the end of the set volume, the direction is automatically reversed and the next cycle begins.
- Accuracy of ±0.35 percent and reproducibility of ±0.5 percent.
- Daisy-chain up to 99 pumps together using the built-in RS-485.
Touch-Screen Nanoliter Infusion Syringe Pumps
- Ideal for stereotaxic, micro manipulator and other clamping devices.
- Use remote injector up to six feet away from the controller.
- Accurate, pulse-free flow from 3.66 pL/min to 3.818 mL/min; accuracy of ±0.5 percent and reproducibility of ±0.5 percent.