A Smart Way to Detect Gases
Wed, 03/13/2013 - 5:37am
The new Sierra Monitor Intelligent Carbon Dioxide Gas Detectors utilize IR sensor technology to provide the user with more than just another CO2 gas sensor. This network-enabled gas detector includes:
- Extended calibration frequencies only requiring calibration every 12 months, greatly reducing calibration costs.
- Non-intrusive, one-person calibration for easy calibration.
- User-friendly, eight-character, fixed and scrolling LED display for ease of set up with understandable menus.
- Network-enabled with a choice or combination of outputs: 4-20 mA, serial RS-485 Modbus RTU interface, HART communication, sentryBus interface, and optional 5-amp integral relays.
- Infrared technology to accurately monitor Carbon Dioxide in the 0-5000 ppm range.
- Cast aluminum or 316 stainless steel enclosures for hazardous areas.