High-Accuracy Mass Flow Sensors
Mon, 03/18/2013 - 1:26pm
First Sensor presents the new cost-effective Sensortechnics WBI mass flow sensors with ranges of 200 sccm and 1 slpm. According to the company:
- In addition to unidirectional devices, the WBI series offers bidirectional sensors to measure flows in both directions.
- The digital flow sensors achieve a very high accuracy over the complete measuring range in the positive as well as negative flow direction.
- A linear output signal is available via a digital I²C bus interface (analog output on request).
- The mass flow sensors utilize a very sensitive thermal measuring principle to detect even lowest air and gas flows.
- The sensors feature a 2.7…5.5 V supply and low power consumption to allow for battery powered portable or handheld applications.
- The small housings enable space-saving and flexible PCB-mounting and compact OEM device constructions.