Tubing Eliminates Mercury Emissions
Parker Hannifin now extrudes RoHS-compliant FEP tubing from resins and colors certified to be free of mercury, heavy metals and other hazardous substances restricted in accordance with the RoHS directive. The company says that the tubing also grants:
- The ability to visually inspect product in the tube as FEP is clear in its natural state.
- Multiple tubing configurations, including smoothbore, heat shrink convoluted, corrugated, retractable coil and paratubing.
- Sizes from 0.010 inches (inner dia.) up to 4 inches (outer dia.).
- A non-stick surface and non-leaching design.
- Suitability for electronic, instrumentation and semiconductor applications in which high temperatures and/or corrosive chemicals are present.
- Manufacturing in a Class 10,000 clean room when necessary to ensure compliant tubing of a high quality and cleanliness.
WestPack Booth #1921