Starter Leak Detection Kits
Spectronics Corp. has designed its OPK-541 industrial leak detection starter kit to effectively pinpoint the exact source of all leaks in hydraulic equipment, compressors, engines, gearboxes, fuel, and other synthetic and petroleum-based fluid systems. The company says that the OPK-541 also offers:
- A compact, high-intensity OPTIMAX Jr™ blue light LED flashlight that quickly reveals all leaks in small to medium-sized industrial systems — even in cramped areas that are inaccessible to larger lamps.
- An 8-ounce (237-mL) twin-neck bottle of patented OIL-GLO™ 44 concentrated fluorescent oil dye, which is compatible with all synthetic and petroleum-based fluids.
- The ability of the dye to glow a bright yellow/green at all leak sources to reveal the precise location of each and every leak when a leaking system is scanned with the OPTIMAX Jr flashlight.
- An 8-ounce (237-mL) spray bottle of GLO-AWAY™ dye cleaner.
- Fluorescence-enhancing glasses.
- Dye treatment tags.
- A rugged case to carry all components of the kit.