Small & Ergonomic Radios
Fri, 02/22/2013 - 11:26am
PT Series portable radios from Ritron Inc., are suitable for virtually any two-way radio use — especially in chemical processing facilities, food and beverage plants, paper mills, pharmaceutical manufacturing and more. According to the company:
- Ultra small and lightweight, these ergonomically designed radios are easier to hold and use.
- They feature narrow frequency channel steps for clearer communication with less interference.
- Nine programmable function buttons allow the series to be customized to particular application requirements.
- The FCC narrow band-compliant radios feature 255 channels with channel-scan, priority-scan and scan-resume functions.
- Built-in selective signaling alerts the user to priority messaging automatically.
- Loud 1-watt audio output makes the radio easy to hear.
- Weighing just 10 ounces, the radios are tested to Mil-STD 810 F for temperature, humidity, shock and vibration, and are IP65 rated for resistance to dust and water.
- Each radio includes DTMF encode, an Emergency Call Button, status icons and an easy-to-read alphanumeric LED display.
- A 13-hour 1800mAh li-ion battery pack provides ample power for shift-plus operations while a low-battery alert indicates time to recharge.
- Each radio includes a spring-action belt clip, flex antenna, long-lasting battery and a rapid rate charger.
- The radios are compatible with other Ritron products.