Safeguard against Contaminants
Fri, 02/22/2013 - 11:59am
The Eriez® line of extremely sensitive E-Z Tec® DSP metal detectors offers a powerful solution for detecting ferrous, nonferrous and stainless steel contaminants. According to the company:
- These metal detectors feature advanced digital signal processing for optimum performance and improved product purity.
- To enable simple product set-up, monitoring and operation, they include an easy-to-use touchscreen (1/4 VGA) interface.
- The 4-inch high by 5-inch wide angled control with backlit screen allows users to quickly make changes without the hassle of scrolling through different menus.
- Numeric data and value entries are made through the on–screen keypad.
- The NEMA 4X-rated metal detectors are an ideal choice for a wide range of industries, including food, textile, pharmaceutical, rubber and chemical.
- The units enable simple set-up, no matter the application.
- Achieving the best performance for conductive products such as fresh meats, cheeses and fruits is accomplished speedily through the auto-setup menu.
- Minimal passes are required to determine the product settings.
- To streamline operation from user to user, the detectors offer two secondary language options: Spanish and Quebec French; their primary language is English.