Rapidly Measuring Moisture Content
JM?Science’s AQUACOUNTER® volumetric Karl Fischer titrator (AQV-300) is reliable, easy-to-use and has state-of-the-art performance features that allow for measurement of moisture content from low to high concentrations, quickly and accurately. The company says that the titrator is characterized by:
- Measurements are simple and routine with unsurpassed precision.
- Calculation functions include concentration, factor standardization, statistics and recalculation.
- It has six built-in calculation modes to accommodate solid, liquid and gas samples.
- Four files with preset conditions can be stored in memory.
- This unit comes with a small footprint with integrated magnetic stirrer.
- A newly designed tip ensures precise titration.
- Two RS-232C ports are convenient for balance and computer interfaces for GLP and ISO?documentation.
- It is CE approved.
- Choice of thermal printer or impact printer is available.