Operator Protection during Chemicals Manipulation
Fri, 02/15/2013 - 11:11am
According to Mystaire Misonix, its FE-2620 ductless economy chemical workstation not only provides a high level of operator protection while performing routine laboratory manipulations with liquid chemicals or powders, but also grants:
- Optimal protection from potentially harmful gas or particulate exposure.
- The power to establish negative pressure at the opening to allow contaminants to be pulled into the filtration zone.
- The recirculation of filtered air inside the laboratory space, while removing potentially harmful toxins from the airstream.
- Availability of a wide variety of activated, chemisorptive and specialty carbon blends, as well as HEPA and ULPA filtration to meet your application needs.
- 360-degree visibility for the operator and observers.
- The flexibility to easily be positioned over a laboratory sink, or placed directly on a laboratory counter or bench top.
- The elimination of excessive installation costs.
- Maximum flexibility in laboratory design.
- Suitability for histology, powder weighing and manipulation, cleaning of parts and glassware, sample preparation, solvent mixing and pouring.