More Efficient Oil Removal
Thu, 02/14/2013 - 12:10pm
Abanaki Corp. presents its Might Mini® SST oil skimmer as the solution to unwanted oil in coolants and parts washers. The company says that the Might Mini additionally boasts:
- Removal rates up to 1 to 2 gallons of medium-weight oil per hour, depending on the belt selection.
- A wiper blade system that incorporates blades that fit securely in the trough and allow for cleaning on both sides of the belt, to ensure better oil removal efficiency.
- The ability to extend the life of coolant and wash water, saving money on coolant costs.
- A removable trough for easy and quick cleanup.
- An integrated timer that permits automatic operation.
- Stainless steel construction to operate in harsh chemicals and heat.
- A weight of only 8 pounds and a small footprint, permitting the skimmer to be placed virtually anywhere.
- Specially engineered belts for oil removal.
- A long-life, fan-cooled motor.
- An optional mounting bracket for either vertical or flanged tank installation.