Logging Carbon Dioxide with High Precision
Fri, 02/01/2013 - 10:37am
The new TR-76Ui-H data logger from TandD Corp. is a three-channel recorder designed to simultaneously measure and record CO2 concentration, temperature and humidity. The company says that this model offers:
- Temperature measurement accuracy of ±0.3°C between 10 and 40°C (accuracy is ±0.5°C at all other temperatures), and overall range of -30 to 80°C.
- Automatic atmospheric pressure adjustment for the measurement location.
- A CO2 range up to 9,999 ppm.
- Humidity measurements range from 0 to 99 percent with accuracy of ±2.5 percent RH (at 25°C, 10 to 85 percent RH) ±4.0 percent RH (at 25°C, 0 to 10 percent or 85 to 99 percent RH).
- The capacity to store up to 8,000 data sets.
- It is supplied with software that enables the user to download recorded data to a PC via USB connection, whereby data from all three channels can be simultaneously viewed in graph or table form.