Intelligent Energy-Harvester Power
Perpetuum, in a collaborative partnership with Emerson Rosemount, presents its Intelligent Energy Harvester power module option for Emerson Rosemount 3051S smart wireless transmitters. The company believes that its Intelligent Power Module additionally offers:
- The capability to enable the Emerson Rosemount 3051S to be powered by vibration energy harvesters, thus eliminating the cost and logistics challenges associated with changing batteries.
- The elimination of replacing batteries, which creates losses in productivity, money, time and human resources, as well as un-optimized maintenance logistics associated with scheduling, work order generation, stocking and hazardous material disposal, for over 10 years.
- A compact and technologically advanced power option that has the same form factor as the Emerson battery pack.
- Suitability for “prioritized” assets (those requiring the fastest data capture rates), remote locations, and hazardous or safety-restricted areas.
- Compatibility with other forms of energy harvesting (e.g. thermal) when they become available and qualified for use.