For Integrated Evaluation of Vibration Patterns
Wed, 02/06/2013 - 7:06am
B&R's innovative X20 module with onboard intelligence for vibration analysis makes condition monitoring an integral standard feature in every machine. The company says that this solution is characterized by:
- The module maximizes machine availability while minimizing the time and money spent on maintenance, allowing significant reductions to the total cost of ownership of machines and systems.
- Preventive maintenance control based on the condition of the machinery can be planned more efficiently and performed during breaks in production.
- The integrated evaluation of vibration patterns sets the B&R X20 module apart from other tools on the market and completely eliminates the need to forward raw data to an external CPU for analysis.
- The module reduces the load on the fieldbus and system CPU and eliminates superfluous interfaces.
- The condition parameters generated not only provide operators with the information they need to optimize maintenance intervals, but are also available for use directly as input in the automation software.