Industrial Pressure Indicators
Fri, 02/01/2013 - 5:36am
The JOFRA® IPI Mk II from AMETEK Test & Calibration Instruments combines the ease of an analog gauge with the accuracy and easy-to-read display of a digital calibrator. The company says that the indicators are characterized by:
- Available in 10 different pressure ranges from 1 bar (15 psi) to 700 bar (10,000 psi), there is a unit for any industrial need.
- They are accurate, portable and versatile.
- They are lightweight and portable with full temperature compensation, long battery life and a large display for easy visibility.
- The accuracy (±0.05 percent F.S.) rivals high-end pressure calibrators, and units are temperature compensated for workshop use or in-process applications.
- The indicators with IPILOG data logging software provide users with a high-performance solution for pressure data logging applications.
- They are ATEX and CSA certified for use in potentially explosive environments such as oil refineries, chemical plants and offshore platforms, where flammable gases are used or stored.