Enhanced Flexibility for the Lab
Tue, 02/19/2013 - 9:46am
Cole-Parmer offers a selection of new and enhanced Masterflex® tubing pumps and tubing formulations, in addition to a number of solutions that boost lab productivity. According to the company, new and enhanced offerings include:
- Masterflex® L/S® precision modular drives allow users to position the motor and controller separately — ideal for limited spaces, hoods, or isolation chambers.
- A new, non-DEHP formulation of Masterflex® Tygon® E-Lab pump tubing, containing no BPA or phthalates, handles virtually all inorganic chemicals and viscous fluids and offers near-global compliance.
- The new variable-speed clinical centrifuge ensures powerful and complete separation of serum and plasma specimens in samples.
- The new LabTouch water activity meter uses the latest noncontact infrared sampling technology and a maintenance-free Aw sensor designed to measure almost any kind of sample.
- The new PBI Shredder SG3 system enables users to achieve better sample integrity and longer DNA.
- The rotational viscometer determines the dynamic viscosity of samples in pharmaceuticals, chemicals, biofuels, adhesives and more.