Control Conductivity, Resistivity or Salinity
Sensorex introduces its CX-3000 transmitter to monitor changes in process fluids, displaying conductivity, resistivity or salinity, along with temperature, for process control in water, chemical, electronics, food production, environmental and wastewater applications. The company says the CX-3000 is further characterized by:
- The ability to measure conductivity over an extended range from 0.000 uS/cm to 200 mS/cm for extreme applications, resistivity from 0.00 to 20.00 M-Ohm/cm and salinity from 0.0 to 70.0 PPT.
- A simple push-button interface to enable user-programming on site for desired monitoring, with a password protection option for added security.
- Dual output with a dedicated 4- to 20-mA output for temperature measurement, thereby eliminating the need for a separate temperature transmitter.
- A large, backlit LCD screen that displays the selected parameter and temperature simultaneously.
- 2 adjustable high/low relay contacts to deliver results to automated process control systems.
- A NEMA 4x, IP65 enclosure that can be mounted to a wall, panel or pipe for easy integration in most installations.
- Compliance with 100- to 240-VAC power requirements for use internationally.