BPA- & Phthalate-Free Tubing
Thu, 02/07/2013 - 11:15am
Masterflex® Tygon® E-Lab pump tubing from Cole-Parmer handles virtually all inorganic chemicals and operates well with viscous fluids. According to the company:
- Because the economically priced tubing contains no BPA or phthalates, it is an excellent option for food and beverage, biopharmaceutical and other laboratory uses.
- The tubing is FDA-compliant (21 CFR 175.300) and meets USP Class VI and NSF 51 requirements.
- As a long-life tubing, it is nonaging and nonoxidizing, with low gas permeability.
- It can be bent for sharp radius curves and works easily with fittings.
- Users can monitor flow through the transparent tubing.