The World’s Fastest, Most Precise Robots
Mon, 01/28/2013 - 8:04am
DENSO introduces the ISO 3 (class 10) clean-room versions of its VS Series six-axis articulated robots, which not only offer the world’s highest speed and precision in their class, but also feature:
- Cycle times from 0.37 to 0.33 seconds and a repeatability from ±0.03 to ±0.02 mm.
- Reaches from 500 to 900 mm and payload capacities from 4 to 7 kg.
- A flexible, compact design, including ultra-slim arms to facilitate integration.
- Mounting on the floor, ceiling or wall without special hardware.
- Suitability for assembly, dispensing, encapsulating and potting, insertion, inspection, laser welding, machine tending, material handling, nut driving, packaging, pick and place, press fitting, screw driving, soldering, test handling and ultrasonic welding.
- Compliance with ANSI and CE.
- An internal wiring option that permits the connection of gigabit Ethernet devices and servo grippers directly to the robot flange, preventing cables from becoming tangled or interfering with peripheral equipment.
- An optional bottom-side cable connection that saves valuable floor space.