Wash Screen Mesh Free of Solids
Fri, 01/04/2013 - 7:21am
SWECO introduces its MM4 traveling spray system as an attachment that can continuously or intermittently wash screen mesh free of solids. According to the company, the MM4 rectangular separator additionally grants:
- A traveling bar, equipped with 21 spray nozzles, that moves from side to side, spraying water directly onto the screen mesh to keep the screens clean and facilitate material conveyance.
- A continual cleaning process because the traveling bar reverses at the sidewalls and travels back over the screen.
- The prevention of reduced mesh capacity due to screen blinding.
- Suspension of the system from the stationary sump skid to avoid interference with the vibrating basket.
- A variable-speed drive that allows you to optimize the screen de-blinding process while minimizing water usage.
- Suitability for dewatering cellulose fibers, plastic recycling, kaolin clay dewatering, starch production and general waste stream solids removal.